graveman-general

[Graveman-general] Operatition Failed

From: NaN
Subject: [Graveman-general] Operatition Failed
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:15:59 +0100 (CET)

I try to create a new CD on a black CDRW (and of
course if it dos not run I never try with a CDR) and I
always say "Operation Failed" and the log does not say
anything rellevant. What happend?
Trying to solve this bug I try dvdrtools instead of
cdrecord but it fails too. And with DVD burner it says
"CD Recorder unsuported" while with K3b and the same
programs cdrecord it runs prefectly. What Happend?

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es