graveman-general

[Graveman-general] A couple of questions

From: Mark Rosenstand
Subject: [Graveman-general] A couple of questions
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 02:36:34 +0200

Hello list! I have a couple of questions:

1. I just got a new Plextor PX-716AL (black slot-in model of PX-716A)
   DVD writer. For some reason, it only writes CD-Rs at 16x, which
   should be its DVD-R writing speed. I have tried "Full speed" and
   "40x", both without any luck. Any clues on what's going on here?

2. I can't seem to find a "duplicate DVD" option. Should I just use
   "duplicate CD" in order to burn an ISO image to a DVD?

3. When choosing to duplicate from an ISO file, "Copy on the fly" is
   still selectable... what happens if it isn't checked? Will graveman
   copy the ISO to somewhere and then burn it?

Thanks in advance :-)

--
  .-.    Mark Rosenstand        (-.)
  oo|                           cc )