grdesktop-users

[grdesktop-users] Getting error with SSH Tunnel option

From: Jim Hart
Subject: [grdesktop-users] Getting error with SSH Tunnel option
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:27:47 -0500

I'm getting the error:

Permission Denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password)

when trying to use the SSH Tunnel option. Undoubtedly it's something with my ssh configuration, but I'm not sure what. Both systems have host keys and my public key. What is this option looking for?

BTW, if I ssh to the remote system, I get a command line prompt with no interaction required. Likewise, if I use:

ssh -c blowfish -L 3389:$1:3389 address@hidden

it works fine.

Suggestions?