grep-devel

Re: [Grep-devel] buildbot failure in OpenCSW Buildbot on ggrep-solaris10

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: [Grep-devel] buildbot failure in OpenCSW Buildbot on ggrep-solaris10-sparc
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 00:26:54 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
The Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder ggrep-solaris10-sparc while
building ggrep. Full details are available at:

https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot/builders/ggrep-solaris10-sparc/builds/102

I can't reproduce the problem on my Solaris 10 sparc host. Apparently the Buildbot is using libsigsegv, which is not part of Solaris 10. Perhaps the bug is in libsigsegv? Or maybe the Buildbot formerly didn't use libsigsegv, but is now using it? It may make sense to get to the bottom of this, so as to file a more-detailed bug report with either grep or with libsigsegv.