[Groff] Training site.

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] Training site.
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 00:31:58 -0400 (EDT)

I am setting up a web site that would host training/tutoring/analyzing
workshops for various things.

Since I am having to research scripting utilities, etc. for my web site I
thought the first topic I could host would be web site design,
construction, operation and maintenance (O&M).

Is there already some online support for Groff?

How does it compare to, or compliment, say, m4, Python, etc. for web site
use?

Will hardcopy manuals, etc. be available from any vendor? I would like to
consider them as class texts. Then readers can ask questions, get
clarifications, etc., from each other. They can also exchange scripts.
I could mirror some favorites.

Hosting a pool of contributed tutorials/training materials is also an idea
I'ld like to try.

Any other ideas I should consider that would help with a user learning and
using Groff that I could provide on-line?

My site will be under a GNU license. It is also a for profit endeavour.
Any thoughts on business models would be appreciated. (And that should be
another topic I host.)

Thank you.
Eddie Maddox
address@hidden