[Groff] Re: BETA-4 web page.

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: [Groff] Re: BETA-4 web page.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:36:39 -0600

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 12:47:51AM -0500, Eddie Maddox wrote:
> BETA-4 web page:
> I think that's all, unless anyone spots anything I overlooked?
The content is good.

Maybe a link to the groff mailinglist page, so that the archive can be

The HTML does not use the structural tags, like <h1> <h2>
<ul> or <dl> and is in one big page, but I guess that is not really
easy to do with groff.

>tbe lin Werner, shall I proceed to publish it for real?
Sure. Improvements can be made gradually. It is important to get the
information out, as always. ;)

Thanks for crediting me on the webpage.
Tell me, if I shall send in a freshmeat annoucement.

Research Assistant, Geog Dept UM-Milwaukee, USA.  (
Free Software Projects and Consulting                    (
Association for a Free Informational Infrastructure            (