Re: [Groff] Is there a Groff HOWTO?

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: Re: [Groff] Is there a Groff HOWTO?
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 00:54:56 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > The various postscript documents at W. Richard Stevens' Home Page:
> > http://www.kohala.com/start/, cover most everything of course, and

> I doubt that this will be possible due to copyright issues, but I'll

>   http://www.kohala.com/start/groff/groff.html
typos:                          troff troff.html
Or, go to:
http://www.kohala.com/start/, then "Troff resources".

http://www.kohala.com/start/troff/
has the whole directory listed, including all those .ps files.

www.kohala.com explains that Richard past away on 1 SEP 1999. Gary R.
Wright, address@hidden, is the contact. Perhaps he could assist with
any copyright matters.

I suggest we express our wishes to Gary and see what works out. Would Ted
be the one to do that? I also think we have resources Gary would
appreciate, like fielding some of the email he gets. Perhaps he could link
to our site, too.

www.kohala.com/start/: Excellent and extensive content. Much of it
relevent or related to Web work. Includes links to home pages of Kernighan
and Ritchie and reprints of some of their classic works. ( For those not
in the know, These Two created Unix and C. Their work set the stage,
eventually, for Linus and Linux.)

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden