Re: [Groff] Is there a Groff HOWTO?: a start

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: Re: [Groff] Is there a Groff HOWTO?: a start
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:17:07 -0700 (MST)

Fellow groff enthusiasts:

Thankyou for the several replies I received on the question of a groff
HOWTO.  Based on your response, I have written a few lines (attached as a
PostScript file) to get the project started.

Please review it at your leisure, and forward comments to this list.  None
of my text is cast in stone;  I want it to reach and be useful to its
intended readers, so I need your assistance.

Regards,

Dean Provins
Calgary