Re: [Groff] RE: grn

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] RE: grn
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:17:31 GMT

> If you want to check another option, there is the Leban's modified
> version that you can find in:
>
> ftp.cs.wisc.edu/pub/X/xgremlin.tar.Z

I must admit that this version looks *much* better IMHO; the man page
is better, the handling is more obvious, the binary is smaller, and
less changes are necessary to make it work with Linux.  Unfortunately,
it has a strange copyright: I would prefer GPL (or public domain), of
course -- apparently, I have to contact Dick to get permissions...