[Groff] plot2dev

From: Daniel Senderowicz
Subject: [Groff] plot2dev
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:46:25 -0800 (PST)

Werner,

After I took a look at grnplot and plot2fig I decided to add the
gremlin driver to plot2fig making it "plot2dev", which I think
was the original intention. plot2dev is a MUCH better program
than grnplot -- it has auto-scaling, binary file multi-format,
etc. And also it doesn't have any licensing problem since it IS
already a GNU program. It would be good if you could also add in
the "SEE ALSO" section of the grn man page the reference
"plot2dev".

Did you ever get xgremlin fixed for Linux? That way we have
pretty much everything we need for the graphics stuff. Regards,

Dan