Re: [Groff] how to access the CVS server

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] how to access the CVS server
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:43:24 GMT

> sorry if this has been asked before: I can't find any info anywhere
> on where is the groff cvs server and what are the CVSROOT login and
> passwd to check out latest snapshots.

Here the relevant portion of groff's README file (as can be found on
ftp.gnu.org) for groff 1.15:

  A CVS repository is now available, containing the current
  development version of groff.  You can access it with the commands

    export CVSROOT=:pserver:address@hidden:/var/cvs
    cvs login
    cvs -z9 co groff

  (if the prompt for the password appears, just press the enter key).
  After a successful login you no longer need the first two commands;
  an update of a checked out repository should be done with

    cvs -z9 update -dP