Re: [Groff] Groff CD?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Groff CD?
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 22:32:16 GMT

> It was suggested to me, since I am now a Proud Owner of a new HP CD
> writer, and wondering if it can make me rich^H^H^H^H money, that I
> put together a Groff CD.
>
> Does this make sense to anybody here?  Would anyone buy it?  For how
> much?  What should be on it?  Should extra stuff be added to fill up
> any leftover empty space?  (600+ MB of elbow room)

I doubt that it makes sense.  Since groff is part of every Linux
system, everybody has it.  And the size of the developement archive
isn't large enough to justify a CD with only groff on it.

And there aren't many troff macros packages (besides the ones which
already come with groff) available (unfortunately)...