RE: [Groff] groff_man.man revised -- Fast Reply

From: Freudenberger Joerg
Subject: RE: [Groff] groff_man.man revised -- Fast Reply
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:47:53 +0100

> I forgot to ask: What is `vgrind'?  Is there a free implementation?

vgrind is for typographic preparation of source code examples.
On SunOS 5.4 it is a csh script covered by the BSD License. :-))

We might find it on FreeBSD. Two years ago I found a man page which
was equivalent to the Sun man page. But I didn't get enough time
to isolate the code package (there is an additional executable
"/usr/lib/vfontedpr" and a macro package on SunOS).

        Jörg