Re: [Groff] tmac renaming

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] tmac renaming
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:19:03 +0000 (GMT)

> But after having admired the eye-catching beauty of this monster-hack
> for some decades I think it's time to put it to some serious end, before
> it will go on blossoming to reach unmatched heights such as the
> stupendous "tmac.arkup".  (How about "tmac.ess", "tmac.uck",
> "tmac.iaow", or "tmac.om"?)

:-) on

how about tmac.other - for the macro of all macros? Which could include
all other non conflicting macros?

and tmac.icrosoft - when -Tms97 device driver has been written.

and tmac.odern - for the -Tpdf related macros.

:-) off

seriously though if tmac.arkup offends, should we rename it
tmac.www perhaps? Since it is alpha I suppose we could rename
it relatively easily? Any other suggestions?

Gaius