Re: [Groff] new groff directory structure

From: Stewart C. Russell
Subject: Re: [Groff] new groff directory structure
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:20:11 +0000

> /usr/local/libexec/groff/

can I make a plea for the incredibly lazy amongst us?

/usr/local/libexec clashes with /usr/local/lib for those of us who rely
on file completion and typeahead to get things done. How difficult would
it have been to choose a unique directory prefix?

Maybe I've spent too long working on system consoles with broken
displays. GUIs? CRTs? Strictly for beginners...