Re: [Groff] Is there a Mac version ?

From: Simon Rowe
Subject: Re: [Groff] Is there a Mac version ?
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:51:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Thomas

I have an iMac (DV SE) that I run Linux on, which of course has both Latex
and Groff available.

The groff works fine, and the port is up todate, so you get all the
features you would need. I don't use Latex, so I cannot comment on
that, but I would not imagine there would be any problems with it.

I use the Debian PowerPC port, that works very well. SuSe also do a Linux
port too. NetBSD should work too now 1.5 has been release, if you want to
try something other than Linux. Groff and Latex should work fine on any of
these Unix systems.

All the above should work fine, and allow you to keep your MacOS
installation there too if you need it for other applications.

Simon

--
Simon Rowe
email:  address@hidden