Re: [Groff] info files

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] info files
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 09:01:25 +0200 (CEST)

> > As the info file is the main source of documentation it should be
> > more accessible to mankind, which is eagerly longing to be led
> > into the light of knowledge on the groff blessings.  Even if the
> > info source file shouldn't have reached the perfectness of
> > buddhaship the mean usership should get a chance to learn from the
> > imperfections of Massa Warna, God of GROFF. ;-)

Bernd, I bless you.

> How about to include Info files in the distribution (not in the
> CVS)?  It is recommended by "GNU Coding Standards", I think.

It is on my TODO list.  Nevertheless, I have the feeling that
groff.texinfo is *far* too incomplete to be `officially' included.
The enlighted will find and install it anyway.  Some people have
volunteered to improve groff.texinfo, but I haven't reveiced any
results unfortunately...