Re: [Groff] inconsistencies with color specification

From: Stewart C. Russell
Subject: Re: [Groff] inconsistencies with color specification
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:32:50 +0100

Bernd Warken wrote:

> So someone has to find a simpler solution.  Is there a reasonable
> appromixation
> with linear optimization?

Though I haven't researched them, I believe the patents to be quite
broad.

I mustn't forget that the "real" way to do colour:

        \X' ps: exec 0 1 0 0 setcmykcolor'

will always be available, and will always work.

 Stewart

--
Stewart C. Russell              Senior Analyst Programmer
address@hidden  Collins Dictionaries