Re: [Groff] gnuplot gpic driver is spiffy

From: Daniel Senderowicz
Subject: Re: [Groff] gnuplot gpic driver is spiffy
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:41:42 -0800 (PST)

I do use gnuplot with groff. I first set in gnuplot "set terminal
unixplot". You should have compiled gnuplot with that option. Then
I use plot2dev that you can download from

ftp://ftp.ffii.org/pub/groff/plot2dev-1.0.tar.gz

You'll be getting a gremlin file that you can incorporate in your
document with the grn preprocessor. You can also edit this file
e.g. adding text or further drawings on top of it with gremlin that
you can download from:

ftp://ftp.ffii.org/pub/groff/xgremlin2-20001003.tar.bz2

Good luck.

Dan