Re: [Groff] What is 'loom'?

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] What is 'loom'?
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:53:20 -0500

Stewart C. Russell wrote:

> > One or two of the Stevens books mentions using "Dave Hanson's loom
> > program"... is the source available anywhere?
>
> this looks hopeful:
>
> ftp://ftp.cs.princeton.edu/pub/people/drh/loom.tar.gz

Hmph. Wouldn't compile (gcc 2.95.3) until I make sure the
prototype for  void process  and its declaration matched.

Is gcc too fussy, or were 1987-era compilers too permissive?
Oh well... if I need it, I have it. :-)

Thanks for the pointer!

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Strange that people always suggest commercial systems when the