Re: [Groff] Re: On the mm manual

From: Sigfrid Lundberg, NetLab
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: On the mm manual
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:27:38 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, P. Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:

> I found the actual source code at ftp://ftp.axis.se/pub/groff/. Now, if I
> could something better than a psychic translation into English (1% German
> knowledge, 9% dictionary, 19% intuition)...

Goete's and Schiller's language doesn't help you when it comes to
translate Strindberg's and Ingemar Bergmans language ;)

I'll have a look at it... at least to estimate the size of the job. Since
perhaps just one third of it is about mgm, it might not be that a big job.
Are there anyone else here who is fluent in Swedish, so that we could
split the effot between us?

I'll try to phone Jörgen (a local phone call), to find out what he thinks
about translating just the mgm specific part, for example for inclusion
in the "Tutorial for macro users" of the main tex.info manual.

Sigge