Re: [Groff] troff.org

From: ralph
Subject: Re: [Groff] troff.org
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:16:04 +0000

Hi Werner,

> Is troff.org ready enough to be referenced in groff's documentation?

I guess so.  It's nowhere near finished but has lots of useful pointers
to papers, etc.  Plus I've taken to putting information that I haven't
yet processed at the bottom of the relevant page in `raw' form so it
can stil be of use.

(John R. Mashey popped up yesterday mailing me some history on mm that
he co-authored.)

I also haven't `announced' it yet, but it seems to have made its way
onto Google so it is out there.

Cheers,

Ralph.