[Groff] Labels [no previous subject]

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] Labels [no previous subject]
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:37:17 -0500

> > ... I need to
> > create a label run of Video Stores as we are about to do a mailout...
> >
> > Each sticker is 98mm x 38mm and there is a thin space between the
> > stickers, running vertically down the page about 3mm wide.

Upon re-reading, it looks like you are doing address labels.
No matter; I've attached a groff file that prints video face
and spine labels. You should be able to hack in a set of
address labels without too much trouble.

Eventually, I'll make this into a full-fledged macro package
with a variety of label types (which explains why I've defined
some number registers but not used them).

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the