[Groff] Re: GNU pic grammar

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: GNU pic grammar
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 08:43:42 +0200 (CEST)

> > My work over the weekend was to extract a complete and exact GNU
> > grammar.  Enjoy!  Compared to Raymond's pic.ms paper there are a
> > lot of differences; especially the `with' rules are much more
> > complex.
>
> Who owns that documentation now?

There's the following comment in pic.ms:

  .\" This document was written for free use and redistribution by
  .\" Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> in August 1995.

Additionally, you've signed a disclaimer for groff.  I've done a lot
of minor modifications to fix typos, warnings, etc., so basically I'm
maintaining your pic manual.