Re: [Groff] Italian hyphenation file

From: Sigfrid Lundberg, NetLab
Subject: Re: [Groff] Italian hyphenation file
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:41:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > I don't get this warning with ithyph.tex but with lahyph.tex (this
> > is a bug which I'll fix soon).
>
> This is fixed now in the CVS.  Note that you have to convert the rule
>
>   \ae1
>
> manually to
>
>   æ1
>
> in file lahyph.tex.  The rule
>
>  \oe1

I retrieved the most recent lahyph.tex I could find in the CTAN. I've
identified the following line

\ae1 \oe1                            % Ligatures ae and oe (in OT1)

I interpretate what your saying as I should load this into my editor and
change it to

%%\ae1 \oe1                            % Ligatures ae and oe (in OT1)
æ1                                    % Ligature ae. oe (in OT1)
                                       % omitted as it is not supported
                                       % by Latin 1

Is that correct?

Sigge