[Groff] UTP Transcription Project (web page, status)

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] UTP Transcription Project (web page, status)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 00:26:31 -0400

I've received several chapters, transcribed one myself, and put
together a rough web page at http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/
with gzip'ed text files of what I've received so far.

Plenty of work left to do... stake your claim to a chapter
here on the list, then fire up the OCR (or start typing)!

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the