Re: [Groff] [UTP] Latest utp macros

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] [UTP] Latest utp macros
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:40:21 -0400

Jon Snader wrote:

> I just emailed Larry the latest version of the utp macros and their
> documentation. ...
>
> I'm sure that Larry will let the list know as soon as he has the
> new material up.

The new macros are now available. Thanks, Jon!

Starting week, I'm going on vacation & may not be able to
get online very much (I'm beating an old P100 laptop into
shape, but connectivity is still a big question mark). So
if you've signed up to transcribe some of the material &
haven't finished it yet, please try to get it to me in the
next couple of days.

        Larry