Re: [Groff] Trouble with UTP...

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] Trouble with UTP...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

I'm pretty new to this list as well, so it's the blind leading the
blind.  I do get errors from processing ch03.t but it builds.  The
command line I am using is:

        cd (my working directory)
        groff -pt -ms ch03.t > ch03.ps
        ps2pdf ch03.ps > ch03.pdf

The errors I get are:

        ch03.t:1338: warning: `BH' not defined
        ch03.t:1742: warning: `L' not defined
        ch03.t:3298: warning: can't find special character `CW'

I think the first one is a typo -- should be Bh rather than BH.  I
don't know about the second on and the third one is just plain
baffling.

I do get fatal errors when building ch06.t into HTML, however.

I am assuming that these chapters were all built before they were
posted so I don't know what you and I are doing wrong.  Are these
the same errors that you're getting?

meg