[Groff] UTP - it's all there now!

From: kollar
Subject: [Groff] UTP - it's all there now!
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:30:34 -0500

Check the web page: http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/

I made minor fixes to Chapter 16 (added a missing .Pe) and
uploaded Appendix B (after turning off $$ after the equation
section). I've also uploaded a new tarball and PDF (which
creates a book with only a minor warning or two). Finally,
I properly credited Stewart Russell with transcribing the
Preface.

Michael Hobgood is proofreading his way through the entire
book; anyone else who wants to help just grab chapters and
post to the list so everyone knows who has what.

Party's at my place; everyone take a puppy with you on the
way out. :-)

        Larry