Re: [Groff] UTP - it's all there now!

From: Andreas Kähäri
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP - it's all there now!
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:02:30 +1200

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 03:30:34PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> Check the web page: http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/
[cut]

> Michael Hobgood is proofreading his way through the entire
> book; anyone else who wants to help just grab chapters and
> post to the list so everyone knows who has what.

I've got a copy of the real thing on my desk, and I'm
proofreading the appendix that Manas Laha finished yesterday.

Quick question:  There are some typos in the paper copy of the
book, should these be fixed or not?  Examples from appendix B:

    \D'~ x1 y1 x2 yx...' (page 600) should say "y2" instead of
    "yx".  The last escape sequence on page 599 and the first on
    page 600 contains a ' that was typeset using ' instead of
    \'.

I'm planning to proofread appendices B--G, and then A (if
noone's done it by then) if that's ok.

Cheers,
Andreas Kähäri

--