Re: [Groff] UTP - it's all there now!

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP - it's all there now!
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 08:42:30 -0400

Andreas Kähäri wrote:

> I've got a copy of the real thing on my desk...

Nice. A "Xenix Text Processing" manual turned up in my stuff
during the recent move; it's not nearly as comprehensive as
the UTP but has some good info on troff -mm and so forth.
(Lots of typos in that one... commands got printed, examples
got processed, etc.)

> Quick question:  There are some typos in the paper copy of the
> book, should these be fixed or not?

Yes, but add a comment containing the original text.

        Larry