Re: [Groff] grn update

From: Daniel Senderowicz
Subject: Re: [Groff] grn update
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:49:09 -0700 (PDT)

One more item: The grn man page says:

        "Please note that currently only the -me macro package
        has support for .GS, .GE and .GF."

However I just finished formatting an old document written in -mm
with some gremlin files and it printed with no problems, even though
it mumbled things like:

<standard input>:150: warning: `GS' not defined
<standard input>:155: warning: `st' not defined
<standard input>:98100: warning: `GE' not defined

how could this happened?

Dan