Re: [Groff] a single document

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: Re: [Groff] a single document
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:37:13 -0600

Tim,
        Yes there is. Create a file containing something like this:
.so front.t
.bp
.so preface.t
.bp
.so ch01.t
.bp

etc, etc, etc.

Beware however, I found a bug in chapter 16 doing this thing earlier
today.  I've sent Larry a note explaining what the fix is.  This fix
is simple.  At the very end of chapter 16 add the following line:

.Pe

I had left it off.  Without it, the chapter will groff okay by itself
but will cause any following chapter to blow up.

Cordially,
Michael Hobgood