[Groff] UTP - Beta2 is up

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] UTP - Beta2 is up
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:25:07 -0500

All the chapters have now been proofread!

I hate to do this to everyone, but I've changed
just about every single file on the site. Part of
that was necessary to turn off translation to upper
case in chapter titles (that some asked for); while
I was at it I deleted all trailing spaces from all the
files. I think that may have helped get rid of some
of the mysterious warnings & errors; I now can
groff the entire book using 1.17.2 on MacOS X and
1.18.1 on Debian-x86 with the only warning being
an undefined variable on the front page (part of
the utp.mac pagination logic).

To make life easier on people, I've included a
tarball of the entire source, including Jon's TOC
creation scripts and Makefile, and you can still
download individual files if you prefer. (I've also
included a PDF and gzip'ed PS file if you just
want to read.)

So point your browsers to
http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/utp/  and enjoy it.
We're getting down to the end now....