Re: [Groff] Re: Re: Liberal license for ancient UNIX sources

From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: Re: Liberal license for ancient UNIX sources
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:57:21 +1030

On Sunday,  1 December 2002 at 23:40:57 -0800, Meg McRoberts wrote:
> Yes, Dion left SCO/Caldera/SCO a few months ago but I think it's a pretty
> safe bet that they are happy to let us have this source to use as we see
> fit.  I still have some friends on the inside so let me contact them to
> verify -- do you actually need anything that you don't already have?

Well, it would be nice to have something in writing.  AFAIK nobody got
a signed hardcopy of the PDF document I attached; I certainly didn't.
I have the nagging concern that one day in the future some overzealous
lawyer will come and cause problems, and all we will have in the way
of evidence will be in electronic form.  Something on the web site
would be good too.

Greg
--
Finger address@hidden for PGP public key