[Groff] -mm equations (revisited)

From: janez . zemva
Subject: [Groff] -mm equations (revisited)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:25:29 -0700

Why?MS and MM are two different macro packages, I don't quite see the
point of using them together.

You would not use them together, simply some aspect of the other package, like, for example, eeasy .EQ .EN equation generation.
Personally I use groff because it is fast and I also like the
simplicity with using normal text files that I don't have to edit
with special WYSIWY(M)G-tools  ((M) -> 'Maybe' ;-).

I like to use -ms with articles and -mm (gpresent) with presentations, but groff can do much more! If it only were easier to do it ...