Re: [Groff] Patch for including the page size in Postscript

From: Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Patch for including the page size in Postscript
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:17:34 -0500

At 07:56 a.m. 04/02/2003 +0100, Egil Kvaleberg wrote:
Repeat of the "include page size in postscript" patch, done towards the
latest CVS (I got CVS to work with no problems, FWIW).

It would be very nice if people could test this and see if it breaks
anything.

Hmm...

%%DocumentMedia: Default 612 792 0 () ()

Shouldn't this rather be:

%%DocumentMedia: Default 612 792 0 0

?????

(I don' t have my copy of PLRM at hand :)

Both my previewer (GSview) and PDF distiller (JawsPDF) seems to accept the page dimensions without trouble.