Re: [Groff] Re: valgrind again

From: Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: valgrind again
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 06:58:18 -0500

At 01:50 p.m. 25/02/2003 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I had to upgrade.  The old cvs version I used previously always
hanged.

Me too. I compiled my own client, because the old one hanged as well. I did naively think that it could be a bug in how the older cvs version handled zlib compression.

For me, using 'cvs -z9 up -PCRf' and resending the command a couple of times when the server sends the "empty EOF" error makes it work.

--
Alejandro Lopez-Valencia                         tora no shinden
python -c "print('ZHJhZHVsQDAwN211bmRvLmNvbQ=='.decode('base64'))"