[Groff] gtbl output in -Tutf8

From: Zvi Har'El
Subject: [Groff] gtbl output in -Tutf8
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:30:08 +0300

Hi,

I am using groff with ms macros and various processors, like geqn, gtbl, etc,
to generate mathematical content. Recently, I started to use the -Tutf8 output
to produce a text version of the content. However, gtbl does not seem to make
use of the box generation unicode characters, and it just uses the same ascii
characters it uses under -Tascii. Is this corresct? Am I missing some option
setting? My command line is

groff -Tutf8 -P-c -P-b -P-u -tems file.ms >file.txt

Thanks,

Zvi.

--
Dr. Zvi Har'El     mailto:address@hidden     Department of Mathematics
tel:+972-54-227607 icq:179294841     Technion - Israel Institute of Technology