Re: [Groff] EPS from PIC?

From: Daniele F.
Subject: Re: [Groff] EPS from PIC?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:22:29 +0100

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 02:09:56PM +0100, Christian Lindig wrote:

> Maybe this is problem of the gs version, but I doubt it. Does this work
> for you?

Looking in "ports" of a FreeBSD system I found a program called
"pstoepsi" you can eventually test: the comment about this program says:

==
pstoepsi convertes EPS (and some PS) file to EPS file with Image preview.
This EPSI file is very useful to import to Tgif (with 'Ctrl-(' key).

Ghostscript has similar script (ps2epsi) but since version 7.05 it no more
creates EPSI files which are compatible with tgif.
==

Perhaps this helps you?

(for compiling the "port" this program it is automatically downloaded
from this site ftp://bourbon.usc.edu/pub/tgif/tools/pstoepsi/
)

--
    Bye, DF.   <jbuss at Kaosmic Net>   *** FreeBSD & Red addict ***

"If I am only an animal
 Then I can do no wrong" (Germs)