[Groff] Hyphenation and email/web addresses

From: Andy Crichton
Subject: [Groff] Hyphenation and email/web addresses
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:08:39 -0000

 Hi,
        I am currently using the uk hyphenation patterns and would like to
prevent email addresses and URLs from being  hyphenated as this may cause
them to be interpreted incorrectly. I would be obliged if someone has
already solved this problem.

cheers

Andy Crichton

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The
contents are confidential and may be privileged.
Any views or opinions expressed are those of the sender and may not reflect the
views or opinions of the company and the company accepts no liability in
respect thereof.
If you have received this email in error please notify address@hidden
immediately.

http://www.star.net.uk