[Groff] New home for this list?

From: Roger Deschner
Subject: [Groff] New home for this list?
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:26:44 -0600 (CST)

I will volunteer the list server at the University of Illinois at
Chicago for this. We run Lsoft listserv, in a very large configuration
where the groff list will hardly be noticed. This falls well within our
general policy of supporting worthwhile open-source efforts.

It will be worth it just to keep the spam and viruses on this list out
of my own inbox.

Roger Deschner      University of Illinois at Chicago     address@hidden
               Academic Computing & Communications Center