Re: [Groff] Re: groff regression tests

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: groff regression tests
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:30:46 -0400

Gaius Mulley wrote:

well good news and bad :-) on the good side what has been done:

Hm, sounds good. Will we see this stuff in CVS soon?

my preference would be to push forward with making the regression
tests stress test the troff ditroff output destined for grohtml.
This way we can all populate the regression tests with our own nemesis
code and share tales of woe :-).

I'm about to start documenting a new product line at work, and
plan to use groff for the whole thing. I expect it to run roughly
600 printed (USletter) pages, producing both PDF and HTML
output. I rather expect to be giving grohtml a thorough workout. :-)

On a related note, I'd like to retrofit mm for html output as was
done for ms. I've begun looking at s.tmac to see what needs to
be done, but could use some offline pointers.
--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"