Re: [Groff] gdiffmk is integrated

From: M Bianchi
Subject: Re: [Groff] gdiffmk is integrated
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:54:59 -0500

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 11:53:14PM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> I'm interested in a comparison between gdiffmk and nrchbar.  Maybe it
> is possible to merge both programs into a single script...

I found a 1987 C version of  nrchbar .  It doesn't run properly here, but the
man page is pretty clear, so ...

I think I have a way to add a couple of options to  gdiffmk  that would add:

        the ability to place a  .br  in front of each  .mc

        the ability to preserve each deleted section with some identifying
        marks;  Default:  [[  ....  ]]

More later ...

--
 Mike Bianchi