[Groff] Tiny typo in UTP 1.0

From: Andreas Kahari
Subject: [Groff] Tiny typo in UTP 1.0
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:23:30 +0000

Hi list,

I haven't followed this list in a long time as I have been moving
around the world a bit.  I assume this is still where the UTP is being
discussed.

I was reading the UTP from
http://home.alltel.net/kollar/utp/utp-1.0.pdf and found a tiny typo on
page 155 ("Advanced Editing, Pattern Matching").

One of the list items on the page says "\{n,m}\" which really ought to
be "\{n,m\}"  (swap the last '\' and '}').

Furthermore, the example of the use of \U on that same page is
potentially confusing:

  :/Unix/\U&/

It would IMHO be better to use a word not beginning with the letter
'U', such as for example "Aardvark" or something (never mind what the
original uses).

Cheers,
Andreas

--