Re: [Groff] mom: Some follow-up questions

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom: Some follow-up questions
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:28:25 -0800

[stuff about cross reference]

As an aside, I'm really pleased with all the activity around groff and
macro packages, etc.  I think the biggest thing we need is to start
capturing all of this in printable docs.  Like I said, I'm willing to
fund some work and maybe Ted H. is the right guy.  I'd like to see a
new release of the docs: *roff reference & user guide, pic/tbl/eqn/etc,
macro packages, etc.
--
---
Larry McVoy                lm at bitmover.com           http://www.bitkeeper.com