[Groff] pdfmark Support for Folded Outlines

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: [Groff] pdfmark Support for Folded Outlines
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:35:31 +0100

Here's a patch to add support for the creation of folded outlines, in any PDF
document formatted using the pdfmark macros.

I propose a ChangeLog entry as follows:

        Add support for folded outlines in PDF documents.

        * pdfmark.tmac (PDFOUTLINE.FOLDLEVEL): new register.
          (macro pdf:bm.emit): use it.

        * pdfmark.ms: document it.

Also Werner, when (if) you apply this, could you also please correct a typo
in my previous entry (my error, sorry) in contrib/pdfmark/ChangeLog

        s/`--no-reference-dictionary-option'/`--no-reference-dictionary' option/

Thanks,
Keith.