Re: [Groff] PS and "page background"

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: Re: [Groff] PS and "page background"
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:28:53 +1000

Bernd, thank you very much for the idea. I'll try when I'll have X windows. I would like to install Tiger and the the whole X environment on my Mac, but
I wait until I am sure that Tiger and "terminal" can co-exist.

I do a lot of graphics in standalone PostScript, so I'll need a good
generic PS viewer too, but groffer sounds very interesting.

Thank you

Miklos