[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
D. E. Evans
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:55:10 -0600 (MDT)
Things I dislike about /software/groff:
1. The image is too large (horizontally). What about keeping
only the GNU head and printing press? (The title is already
prominently displayed below it.)
2. Should it be GNU roff (or runoff), not GNU Troff? Ditroff would
probably be more appropriate if showing continuity.
3. The comment insertion at the top needs to be removed, and
place at the bottom, or elsewhere (below the doctype?).
4. Use Strict instead of Transitional. If XML is integrated in
groff, use xhtml 1.0 Strict, and dispense with html 4 altogether.
5. What's with the line spacing, and inconsistent wrapping?
6. Does margin-top and 1em need to be used for every paragraph?
7. Ditto above for valign?
8. Put the pre tag 'margin-left: 3%' into the top style sheet,
not each individual paragraph.
9. Why use tables used for NEWS? I see no tabling structure that
- [Groff] website,
D. E. Evans <=