Re: [Groff] Introduction

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:13:04 -0400

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Oh, this transition is, I think, a few years old :-) As mentioned in a
just written mail, info is today quite user friendly even for the
non-emacs people.

Yes, it has been a while since I tried info, but didn't think it
has been several years... my iBook (running OSX 10.4.2)
shows info version 4.2.

Heh... just for grins, I Googled for "safari man page" and
came up with two free Safari plug-ins for reading manpages
in the web browser (restoring functionality that Konqueror
has had for a while):

http://www.bruji.com/bwana/
http://www.atamadison.com/w/kitzkikz.php?page=Sogudi

--